Monday, July 2, 2012

Born Again

 After a year and a half, alot of thought and much procrastinating, I have decide to get my blog up and running again.
Firstly I want to say sorry, I hate when blogs dont have semi regular posts and am the first to admit that a year and a half is far too long between posts, so I hope you will forgive me.
There is a pretty good reason I have been absent this long and he will be celebrating his first birthday this month, my beautiful son Sabian.
I stopped posting when I was pregnant as I was feeling a little ill and didnt have much creative energy, this little break unintentionally became a much larger one as my life as a creative was taken over by life as a mum.  The journey has been so amazing and I didnt want to miss a moment but after such a big break,  the creative urges are taking over and I finally feel ready to get back into my Artwork , so await new things, projects and maybe even a bit of craft as I have been learning a few new skills as a mum.

No comments:

Post a Comment